Terms and Conditions of Use
By Medslat Legal Team
Hello and Welcome
We welcome you to Medslat’s website and online services. This policy is intended to cover the use of Medslat’s website and online services, please note that additional conditions, restrictions and privacy policies may apply where and when required without your prior notice. Medslat is powered by Medslat Global Services LLC. It is registered with RC 1276156 and located at No 4 Owutedo Street, Unity Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria. Our other location are in US and UK.
Health Care Disclaimer
The content, products and services offered herein are provided to educate users of Medslat about health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. No part of the content, products or services provided should be considered as sole substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Endeavor you speak with a health care provider for proper diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. Users are advised to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions.
None of the products or services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is absolutely appropriate, effective, safe or tailor made just for you.
If you are sure you have or you suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you are in Nigeria, United States, United kingdom or anywhere in the world and you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call the relevant emergency number associated with your country for emergency.
At various times, Medslat may offer users and site visitors the opportunity to use additional features or services added to the Medslat website.
The use of Medslat site and services for users below 18 years old.
You can only use Medslat site if you are 18 years of age and above. Medslat does not approve the use of Medslat website, resources and services by children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 are advised to get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
You agree that you will not:
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party.
- Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws.
- Use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise communicate any Content that you do not have a right to make available under law or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, slanderous, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or communicate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website.
- Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that contains adult content
- Provide medical advice without the approval of Medslat.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise communicate any material which is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘Spam’, ‘chain letters’, pyramid schemes’ , or any other form of solicitation.
- Repost any Content that was deleted.
- Being involved in any case of impersonation such as using fake/false claims of medical specialist or certification of medical practice.
If you use any part of the Medslat website requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Termination of Use
You agree that Medslat may decide under certain conditions (in its sole discretion) to terminate your account or your access to use any Medslat site, service or resource without prior notice and you are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- Breaches or violations of the terms & conditions
- Any postings of material in violation of copyright law
- Requests by law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
- Engagement in fraudulent activities.
Termination of your account includes:
- Removal of access to all offerings within Medslat services and platform.
- Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with your account.
- Barring of further use of this service.
You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Medslat’s sole discretion and Medslat shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, associated email address, or access to this service.
You agree that Medslat reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the website or services at any time without prior notice to you.
Modifications of Terms:
Medslat reserves the right to modify all terms covered herein at any time, such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, it is suggested that you check this page periodically to ensure you are up to date.
Disclaimer of Endorsement:
Any reference on this website to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, do not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Medslat. The ideas and findings of medical professionals and authors expressed in any reports or other materials should not be construed as an official Medslat position, hence it shall not be used for advertising or product-endorsement purposes.
This terms was last updated in July, 2018.